Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Too Much Paris


Paris Hilton has been sporting some gigantosaur mammaries lately which has some speculating that she's had a breast enhancement procedure done.

Way back in a 2004 interview with Rolling Stone magazine, Paris said breast implants were "gross," explaining, "When I was younger, like, 16, I wanted them so bad. I was begging my dad, like, 'Can I get a boob job?' He was like, 'No.'"

When she turned 18 (the age at which you don't require parental permission?)
she decided against the procedure. "They look deformed," said Paris. "All my friends that have them, they look so gross. I'd rather not have any and not have to wear a bra."

The London Sun quotes an eyewitness as exclaiming, "Her breasts seemed massive. Everyone was staring. She's known for her quite small boobs. It's a surprise to see her busting out of her top."

When asked if Paris had breast enhancement procedures done, Paris' over-worked rep Elliot Mintz stood firm and said "She has not."





My opinion is that she just has a really good push-up bra.

1 comment:

cj said...

I'm with you on the falsies/push up bra thing....she's far to vain to think she needs work