Thursday, April 5, 2007

The Lohans Are Obsessed With Diana


Lindsay Lohan wants to play the late Princess Diana in a movie about her tragic life. Linday's life is tragic too, albeit in a slightly different way, and Diana actually had class... but I digress.
Lindsay's mom Dina recently compared her to Di because Lindsay is harassed by the paparazzi.
The troubled actress told In Touch Weekly magazine: "It would be fantastic to play her. She gave back a lot and was such an amazing woman." And now LiLo says wants to do some charity work, "I'm going to Japan soon with my friend Charlotte Ronson, who's a designer, and I'm researching some charity work that I can do and visit some orphanages."

Whatever. You want to do charity work because it will help your image.

Is this becoming a pattern? This half-baked dream of wanting to portray celebrities in biographical films that don't exist? Last year it was Stevie Nicks, now it's Diana. Next year I think she should be a little more realistic and shoot for someone she has more in common with, like Tonya Harding?

No comments: