Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Hilary Duff: "I Got Too Skinny"

Hilary Duff reveals her insecurities and passion for junk food in an interview with CosmoGIRL:

"I have the same insecurities about my body that every girl has and I made a conscious choice to get in shape. I've always been a junk-food eater, but I started paying more attention to what I put in my body and cut out foods like pizza, chicken fingers, and French fries," Duff explains to CosmoGIRL. "If I knew I'd want dessert one night, I wouldn't have bread that day. If I wanted to eat bread, I wouldn't have dessert."

Hilary admits that the figure she was sporting in 2005 was too spindly.

"Seeing how well it worked motivated me to keep going, but I hit a period when I got too skinny. I wasn't too obsessed with it, but I did learn that there have to be days when you just don't think about it."

1 comment:

cj said...

Hilary, you're a boring colourless piece of nothing SHUT UP