Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Lily Allen Has A Fat Day




Lily Allen recently wrote a message on her MySpace about her low self-image and depression:

"Title: fat , ugly and shitter than winehouse

that is all i am , im on my own in america again . I used to pride myself on being strong minded and not being some stupid girl obsessed with the way I look . I felt like it didnt matter if I was a bit chubby cause , im not a model , I'm a singer . Im afraid I am not strong and have fallen victim to the evil machine . I write to you in a sea of tears from my hotel bed in Seattle , I have spent the past hour researching gastric bypass surgery , and laser lipo suction ."
Her fans have posted messages back about how lunatic she must be for thinking this way. Lily truly has a devoted fanbase...
Wouldn't it be nice if all of us got that kind of positive feedback when we felt poorly about ourselves?

No comments: