Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Kerry Washington Lives Life to the "Fullest"

Actress Kerry Washington (who most recently starred in The Last King Of Scotland) recently revealed to People magazine that she'd prefer to live life to the fullest rather than restrict herself on a diet.

"In general in life I try to live it, not diet," the actress told People. "I think that's hard when you're restricting a lot. So I try to take it easy on a daily basis and do what's going to make me feel good.
"I love to exercise. I generally exercise every day. I watch what I eat, I do. My body is really sensitive, so I'm very conscious of what I put in my mouth. I try for the most part to eat things that are going to make me feel better, not worse."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.