Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Keira Wants Curves, Grass Is Greener, etc., etc.


Keira Knightley, still fighting rumours of an eating disorder, claims (yet again) that she wishes she had more curves. In a recent interview with Britain's morning show GMTV (to be aired Monday) Knightley exclaimed, "I would love to have tits!"

"I would love to have Monica Bellucci's figure," Knightley says of the Italian model and Matrix movies actress. "I'm never going to get it. I'm naturally who I am."
Knightley also reveals that she rejects the idea of getting cosmetic surgery to enhance her figure. "'It's far too frightening. I couldn't."

Keira doesn't plan on altering her healthy diet and exercise regime in the hopes of packing on the pounds. "Yes, I'd say that I do like to keep fit, only because I like to be able to run around and do things," she says. "I think that it would be great in the media if we saw a wider range of women of all ages, of all shapes and sizes."
Knightley's petite frame is often a topic that comes up in her interviews. When the movie King Arthur was released, she voiced her criticism over having her bosom digitally enhanced for the look of the movie poster. "Those things certainly weren't mine," FOX news quoted her as saying. "[The studio marketing people] said, 'We want to make them slightly larger, and you'll get approval [of the photos].' And I was, like, 'OK, fine. I honestly don't give a s--t.'"

No comments: