Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Courtney Talking About How Skinny She Was... AGAIN.



Courteney Cox has admitted she was too skinny at times during her stint on Friends.

The 42-year-old star, who appeared on the hit show for 10 years, says the size zero look is not for her. '

When I was on Friends, there was a period when I was really thin and I thought I looked great,' she says. 'But in retrospect, it was not so good. 'I did not have anorexia, but they [the press] kept writing about it.'

It's only now she's hit her forties that the Dirt star has found self-acceptance, and is happy to show off any extra pounds on her new show. 'I'm going to be who I am,' she tells the Sunday Times S magazine: Sounds good to us, Courteney.

1 comment:

cj said...

What she actually means is ' I used to be famous'