Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Kellie Pickler "Doesn't Know" If She Got Implants

Kellie Pickler attempted to dodge questions about her enhanced bust on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Monday morning. Seacrest asked Pickler how she felt about the media's comments on her "supersized" bust line following her appearance on American Idol earlier this season. Pickler replied, "Are you talking about my boobs again? Why are you looking at my boobs anyways, you pervert?"

Seacrest responded, "I'm not looking at them, America is looking at them."

Pickler said, "My hair was shorter so everything else looked bigger. [Besides,] I'm 20, my boobs are supposed to be perky."

Seacrest then got straight to the point and asked, "Did you have an augmentation?"

"I don't know," Pickler said. "Ever since the show and your comments, all I hear about is my boobs. But you know me, Ryan, I like to be the center of attention, and right now me and the girls, we are pretty much getting a lot of attention. I like to keep it a mystery. Let the mystery live on because as soon as I say yes or no then no one is going to care anymore."

So that pretty much means she did.... unless she had a "growth spurt"?

No comments: